In plastics extrusion, having the right screen changer for your material’s filtration requirements can make the difference between profit and loss. Parkinson Technologies’ line of Key Filters products offers custom engineered solutions and turnkey services to meet melt filtration needs for most thermoplastic materials.
The new KCH joins the best features of the prior KC and KCN product lines. The KCH delivers the same uniform continuous extrusion pressure, varying as little as ±20 psi. However, with hydraulic puller action, the KCH can react rapidly to disruptions caused by varying contaminant levels.
No process interruption translates into increased production and decreased scrap, bringing maximum efficiency to your extrusion operation.
- Uses continuous belt of high tensile reverse Dutch weave filter media
- Rapidly and automatically responds to increased contamination
- Works with most thermoplastics and TPEs
- Compact, leak-free design
- Reliable hydraulic puller action
- No hot screens, breaker plates or polymer to handle
- Safe, clean operation
- Minimal operator involvement means labor savings
- Ergonomic PLC operation
- Low capital investment means faster ROI